Come and get it! These cupcakes are yummy, guilt-free and so easy to make! If you want to sink your teeth into a fluffy, sweet, frosted cupcake - this recipe is for you!
View our Fit Whip Chocolate Cupcake Shorties recipe using Chocolate Fit Whip here!
View our Fit Whip Vanilla Protein Cake recipe here!
Fit Whip Vanilla Protein Frosted Cupcakes
- Prep Time = 15 mins
- Cook Time = 18-22 mins
- Makes 4 cupcakes
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- Optional: Flour: Use 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour OR 1 Tbsp Almond Flour OR 1.5 Tbsp Oat Flour OR 1.5 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
Flour will give cake a more firm/dense texture
- 3/8 Cup (3oz or 6 Tbsp) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 3/4 Cup (60g) Fat Free Whipped Topping, thawed (i.e. Cool Whip)
- 1 Tbsp (16g) Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour (or other flour of choice)
- 1 tsp Water or Milk
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a cupcake tin with nonstick spray or insert liners into 4 cupcake molds.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together. With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
Divide batter between 4 cupcake molds.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes, or until cupcakes rise and are golden brown along the edges.
- While cupcakes are cooking, mix together the whipped topping, peanut butter, flour and water/milk.
- Chill frosting mixture in fridge until cupcakes are done cooling.
- Once cupcakes are completely cool, spread frosting on the top! Add additional toppings as you wish!
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER CUPCAKE
Vanilla Protein Cupcake with Coconut Flour:
- Calories = 41
- Fat = 0.9g (0.3g Saturated Fat)
- Carbs = 3.4g (net carbs = 1.5g)
- Fiber = 1.9g
- Protein = 5.4g
Vanilla Protein Frosted Cupcake with Frosting:
- Calories = 104
- Fat = 3.3g (0.8g Saturated Fat)
- Carbs = 9.8g (net carbs = 7.0g)
- Fiber = 2.8g
- Protein = 6.6g