Here's a cupcake you can eat, even when you're on a diet! Each cupcake shortie has only 41 calories, 1.2g net carbs and packs nearly 5g of protein! These moist and tasty little cupcakes are incredibly versatile!
OK with more carbs? Add chocolate chips or a little frosting!
Keto? Swap almondmilk for heavy whipping cream or full-fat coconut milk!!
WW? Add in some raspberries or blueberries!
We hope you enjoy!
Fit Whip Chocolate Cake
- Prep Time = 5-10
- Bake Time: 20-22 Minutes
- Servings: 5 Cupcakes
- 2 scoops (38g) Chocolate Fit Whip
- 1 Tablespoon PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter (~8g) or any flour alternative of your preference
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almondmilk (6oz) or other milk of your choice!
OPTIONAL - Toppings/Frosting
As you may know, we're obsessed with PB2. We like to make a quick and easy frosting by preparing PB2 per use instructions, and adding a little stevia to make a sweet, healthy frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Fill muffin tins with 5 cupcake liners.
- Mix together Fit Whip, PB2, and baking powder in a small-to-medium bowl.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Bake in center rack of oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool. Eat as is, or top with your favorite cupcake toppings!
Fit Whip Shorty Chocolate Cupcakes
Per 1 cupcake, before frosting
- Calories = 41
- Fat = 1g
- Carbs = 2.9g (net carbs = 1.2g)
- Fiber = 1.7g
- Protein = 4.9g