This recipe uses our Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip to make a higher-protein, lower-carb variation on pancakes that will definitely not disappoint! Whip up these pancakes for a quick, easy and satisfying breakfast or evening treat!
To make Chocolate Fit Whip Pancakes follow this recipe!
Fit Whip Vanilla Pancakes
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Cook Time = 5 mins
- Makes 1 serving, or five 3-inch pancakes
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip (17g)
- 1/8 cup + 1 tsp All Purpose or Oat Flour (20g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Liquid Egg Whites (45g or use 1 egg)
- 1/4 cup water or milk of your choice (60g)
- 2 Tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter mixed with 2 Tbsp milk
- Greek Yogurt
- Fat Free Whipped Topping + 1 Tbsp PB2 + 1 Tbsp Milk
Mix dry ingredients together (Fit Whip, flour, baking powder, salt).
Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl (egg, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest).
Add wet ingredients into dry and mix until combined. Careful not to overmix.
Heat skillet to medium heat and coat with non-stick spray. When water sizzles on the pan, you’re ready to add your pancake batter.
Add ~1/8 cup of batter to pan for each pancake. Add 4-5 blueberries to each pancake. Cook until pancake is firm enough to flip, ~1.5-2 minutes. Cook on the other side for another ~1.5-2 minutes.
- Add toppings as desired and enjoy!
Nutritional Info (without toppings)
- Calories = 139
- Fat = 1.7g (Saturated Fat = 0g)
- Carbs = 17.5 g (Net Carbs = 14.2g)
- Fiber = 3.3g
- Protein = 13.6g