This recipe uses our Chocolate Fit Whip to make a higher-protein, lower-carb variation on pancakes that will definitely not disappoint! Whip up these pancakes for a quick, easy and satisfying breakfast!
To make pancakes with our Vanilla Sugar Cookie flavor, follow this recipe.
Fit Whip Chocolate Pancakes
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Cook Time = 5 mins
- Makes 1 serving
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Fit Whip (19g)
- 1/8 cup + 1 tsp All Purpose or Oat Flour (20g; if you want fluffier pancakes, use 1/4 cup flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Liquid Egg Whites (45g or use 1 egg)
- 1/2 cup water or milk of your choice (120g)
- 2 tbsp PB2 Mix with water
- 2 tbsp Whipped Topping
- 1 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
Mix dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients and mix until combined. Careful not to overmix.
Heat skillet to medium heat and coat with non-stick spray. When water sizzles on the pan, you’re ready to add your pancake batter.
Add ~1/4 cup of batter to pan for each pancake. Cook until pancake is firm enough to flip, ~1.5-2 minutes. Cook on the other side for another ~1.5-2 minutes.
Top with your favorite syrups, berries, or whipped topping! We are peanut butter lovers, so we like to prepare PB2 and pour this over our pancakes. So good!
Nutritional Info (without toppings)
- Calories = 174
- Fat = 2.3g
- Carbs = 19.8g
- Net Carbs = 14.6g
- Protein = 18g