This recipe uses our Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip to make a higher-protein, lower-carb variation on pancakes that will definitely not disappoint! Whip up these pancakes for a quick, easy and satisfying breakfast or evening treat!
To make pancakes with Chocolate Fit Whip, follow this recipe!
Fit Whip Vanilla Pancakes
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Cook Time = 5 mins
- Makes 1 serving, or five 3-inch pancakes
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip (17g)
- 1/8 cup + 1 tsp All Purpose or Oat Flour (20g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Liquid Egg Whites (45g or use 1 egg)
- 1/4 cup water or milk of your choice (60g)
- 2 tbsp PB2 Mix with water or milk (as pictured)
- 2 tbsp Whipped Topping
- 1 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp sprinkles
Mix dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients and mix until combined. Careful not to overmix.
Heat skillet to medium heat and coat with non-stick spray. When water sizzles on the pan, you’re ready to add your pancake batter.
Add ~1/8 cup of batter to pan for each pancake. Cook until pancake is firm enough to flip, ~1.5-2 minutes. Cook on the other side for another ~1.5-2 minutes.
Top with your favorite syrups, berries, or whipped topping! We are peanut butter lovers, so we like to prepare PB2 and pour this over our pancakes. So good!
Nutritional Info (without toppings)
- Calories = 150
- Fat = 1.7g (Saturated Fat = 0g)
- Carbs = 17.6g (Net Carbs = 14.3g)
- Fiber = 3.3g
- Protein = 15.8g