Need something warm, quick and yummy to satisfy your cravings? Vanilla PB Mug Cake to the rescue! For under 200 calories and in less than 5 minutes, you can enjoy a filling, protein-packed treat!
For our Chocolate Mug Cake by clicking here!
Fit Whip Vanilla PB Mug Cake
- Prep Time = 2 mins
- Cook Time = 1.5 - 2 mins
- Makes 1 mug cake (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 2 Tbsp (12g) PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 3/8 Cup (3oz) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
OPTIONALToppings/inclusions of your choice:
We love mixing PB2 into Fat Free Whipped Cream or Greek Yogurt, but you may also use Chocolate chips, Cocoa nibs, Sprinkles, Whipped Topping, etc.
In a large mug, mix dry ingredients together.
With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
Microwave your mug for 1.5 - 2 mins (depends on your microwave). Will be cooked through when done.
- Let cool, then top with your favorite healthy toppings, or eat alone!
- Calories = 181
- Fat = 3.9g (Saturated Fat = 0g)
- Carbs = 13.4g (net carbs = 6g)
- Fiber = 7,4g
- Protein = 26.4g