Craving a carby dessert but limiting carbs? Give our Fit Whip Chocolate Mug Cake a try! For just over 200 calories, 6g net carbs and less than 5 minutes, you can enjoy a filling, protein-packed treat!
Check out our Vanilla PB Mug Cake recipe by clicking here.
Fit Whip Chocolate Mug Cake
- Prep Time = 2 mins
- Cook Time = 1.5 - 2 mins
- Makes 1 mug cake (1 big serving; this recipe is easy to make 1/2 serving of by cutting recipe in half)
- 2 scoops (38g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 2 Tbsp (12g) PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter OR use 1 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 3/8 Cup (3oz) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
OPTIONALToppings/inclusions of your choice:
We love mixing PB2 into Fat Free Whipped Cream or Greek Yogurt, but you may also use Chocolate chips, Cocoa nibs, Sprinkles, Whipped Topping, etc.
In a large mug, mix dry ingredients together.
With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
Microwave your mug for 1.5 - 2 mins (depends on your microwave). Will be cooked through when done.
- Let cool, then top with your favorite healthy toppings, or eat alone!
- Calories = 211
- Fat = 3.9g (Saturated Fat = 0g)
- Carbs = 14.4g (net carbs = 6g)
- Fiber = 8.4g
- Protein = 26.4g