Tasty, protein-packed waffles that will keep you full and satisfied until lunch! These are also a great option for dessert - just make half a serving when if your sweet tooth strikes! This waffle recipe has a whopping 32g protein, 5.4g fiber and only 15 carbohydrates per HUGE serving!
These waffles also freeze well, so you can make ahead. Just throw them in the toaster straight from the freezer to warm and crisp them, and enjoy!
Vanilla Fit Whip Protein Waffles
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Cook Time = 5 mins
- Makes 1 Serving (1 to 4 waffles, depending on your waffle iron's size)
Waffle Iron, mixing bowls
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour (or other flour of your choice)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Stevia optional – only add if you like your waffles sweet
- 3T Liquid Egg Whites (~46g or 1 Large Egg White)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened nut milk (30g, may also use other milk or water)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Optional Toppings (choose any of the below)
- 2 Tbsp PB2 mixed with water
- 2 Tbsp Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Banana slices
- 1/2 cup Fresh berries
Turn on/preheat waffle maker.
In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk wet ingredients together.
Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients while mixing with a fork. Continue mixing batter until combined. Batter will be thick.
Coat waffle iron with non-stick spray. Depending on your waffle iron's size, add either 1/4 to 1/2 of your batter into each waffle iron. Make sure batter is evenly distributed. Cook as instructed by waffle maker, or until waffles are cooked through and golden brown (~3-4 minutes).
When all the waffles are complete, top with your favorite syrups, berries, or whipped topping! We are peanut butter lovers, so we like to prepare PB2 and pour this over ours! So good!
- TIP: If your waffles get cold, or are not as crispy as you like them, just pop them into the toaster for ~30 seconds!
Nutrition Facts (without toppings)
- Calories = 248
- Fat = 6.7g (Saturated Fat = 1.6g)
- Carbs = 15g (Net Carbs = 9.6g)
- Fiber= 5.4g
- Protein = 32.2g