This Vanilla Berry Protein Cake is quick, easy, delicious and only 3 points for a large serving!
Vanilla Berry Protein Cake
- Prep Time = 5 mins
- Cook Time = 18-22 mins
- Makes 1 mini cake loaf (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 3/8 Cup (3oz) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 1/4 Cup fresh or frozen berries
OPTIONALToppings/inclusions of your choice such as fat free whipped cream, low fat cream cheese, greek yogurt or more berries are all great options!
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small loaf pan (5-6 inches x 3 inches) with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together. With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
- Mix in 1/2 of your berries.
Pour batter into small loaf pan.
- Top with remaining berries - push them gently into the batter.
- Cook for 20-22 minutes, or until cake rises and golden brown along the edges.
Top with your favorite healthy toppings, or eat alone!
WW Smart Points: 3
- Calories = 152
- Fat = 2.6g (Saturated Fat = 0g)
- Carbs = 14.8g (net carbs = 8.4g)
- Fiber = 6.4g
- Protein = 20.5g