This recipe is the creation of wonderful woman who inspires us with her creativity in the kitchen, and also with her commitment to her health and wellness! Lisa loves to bake desserts that are both yummy AND healthy - which is how she created this yummy Apple Crunch Cake! Lisa recently shared that she is down 100 lbs by making smart choices with her nutrition, choosing products like Fit Whip which help her feel satisfied. We hope you love this apple cake as much as w do! Thank you, Lisa!
Texas Lisa’s Apple Crunch Cake
- Prep Time = 5 mins
- Cook Time = 22-25 mins
- Makes 1 mini cake loaf (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour (may use other flour of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 2 Tbsp Apple chopped into small pieces (1-2mm cubes)
- 2 Tbsp Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal (or other granola/cereal topping, as you wish)
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small loaf pan (5-6 inches x 3 inches) with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together. With a small whisk or fork, mix in 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce and milk until ingredients are just combined. Fold in chopped apple pieces.
Pour batter into small loaf pan. Spread batter so it’s evenly distributed.
- Top with 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce and Honey Bunches of Oats.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 22-25 minutes, or until cake rises and golden brown along the edges.
- Calories = 235
- Fat = 2.9g (Saturated Fat = 0g)
- Carbs = 32.8g (net carbs = 25.1g)
- Fiber = 7.7g
- Protein = 21.7g