Waffles bursting with strawberries? YES PLEASE! These are protein-packed waffles will keep you full and satisfied until lunch, and out of trouble when your sweet tooth strikes! These Strawberry Vanilla Fit Whip Protein Waffles have pieces of have a whopping 32.5g protein, 6.5g fiber and only 19.2g carbohydrates per HUGE serving!
These waffles also freeze well, so you can make ahead. Just throw them in the toaster straight from the freezer to warm and crisp them, and enjoy!
You may also enjoy our other Fit Whip Waffle Recipes...
Strawberry Vanilla Fit Whip Protein Waffles
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Cook Time = 5 mins
- Makes 1 Serving (2 to 4 waffles, depending on your waffle iron's size)
Waffle Iron, mixing bowls
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour (or other flour of your choice)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Stevia optional – only add if you like your waffles sweet
- 3 Tbsp Liquid Egg Whites (~46g or 1 Large Egg White)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened nut milk (30g, may also use other milk or water)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fresh Strawberries, chopped into small pieces (1-2 mm squares - see image below)
Optional Toppings (choose any of the below)
- 2 Fresh Strawberries, sliced (as pictured)
- Dusting of Powdered Sugar (as pictured)
- Sugar-free syrup
- 2 Tbsp Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
Turn on/preheat waffle maker.
In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk wet ingredients together, except strawberries.
- Chop strawberries into small, uniform pieces, about 1-2 mm pieces.
Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients while mixing with a fork. Continue mixing batter until combined. Fold in chopped strawberries.
Coat waffle iron with non-stick spray. Depending on your waffle iron's size, add between 1/4, 1/3 or 1/2 of your batter into each waffle iron. Make sure batter is evenly distributed on each iron. Cook as instructed by waffle maker, or until waffles are cooked through and golden brown (~3-4 minutes).
When all the waffles are complete, top with more chopped strawberries, dust with powdered sugar or add some of your favorite syrups or whipped topping!
- TIP: If your waffles get cold, or are not as crispy as you like them, just pop them into the toaster for ~30 seconds!
Nutrition Facts (before toppings)
- Calories = 265
- Fat = 6.9g (Saturated Fat = 1.6g)
- Carbs = 19.2g (Net Carbs = 12.7g)
- Fiber= 6.5g
- Protein = 32.5g