Protein Puppy Chow
We used Fit Whip to make a higher-protein, lower sugar and lower calorie version of one of our favorite sweet snacks - Puppy Chow!
Fit Whip Protein Puppy Chow
- Prep Time =15 mins
- Makes 1 large serving
- 14 grams Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Chex Rice Cereal
- 1 Scoop (17g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip (may also use Chocolate if you like!)
OPTIONAL TOPPINGSTop with sprinkles or chocolate chips (or little Easer Eggs like we did in the picture)
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and almond milk for 15-30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add vanilla extract.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over Chex cereal. Stir until coated.
- Add scoop of Fit Whip and toss again to coat the cereal mixture.
- Calories = 206
- Fat = 10.4g (Saturated Fat = 2.5g)
- Carbs = 21.6g (Net Carbs = 16.5)
- Fiber = 5.1g
- Protein = 10.6g