Protein Puppy Chow
We used Fit Whip to make a higher-protein, lower sugar and lower calorie version of one of our favorite sweet snacks - Puppy Chow!
Fit Whip Protein Puppy Chow
- Prep Time =15 mins
- Makes 1 large serving
- 14 grams Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Chex Rice Cereal
- 1 Scoop (17g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip - may also use Chocolate (1 Scoop = 19g) or Cinnamon Cereal (1 Scoop = 16g) if you like!
OPTIONAL TOPPINGSTop with sprinkles or chocolate chips (or little Easer Eggs like we did in the picture)
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and almond milk for 15-30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add vanilla extract.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over Chex cereal. Stir until coated.
- Add scoop of Fit Whip and toss again to coat the cereal mixture.
- Calories = 206
- Fat = 10.4g (Saturated Fat = 2.5g)
- Carbs = 21.6g (Net Carbs = 16.5)
- Fiber = 5.1g
- Protein = 10.6g