Keto Dream Cake
Keto dieters rejoice! Here is the cake you've been missing and dreaming of for only 4g net carbs! This cake is big, too - so you can easily share it, or eat half now and half later for only 2g net carbs! Add some Keto frosting and wow...you're in for a real treat!
Keto Dream Cake
- Prep Time = 5 mins
- Cook Time = 18-22 mins
- Makes 1 mini cake loaf (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp Butter, softened
- 1/4 Cup (2 oz) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/8 Cup (1oz) water or unsweetened milk
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small loaf pan (5-6 inches x 3 inches) with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- In another small bowl, mix together butter, heavy whipping cream and water.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture. With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
- Pour batter into small loaf pan.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes, or until cake rises and golden brown along the edges.
- Top with keto frosting (recipe below) or any topping of your choice!
OPTIONAL - Keto Dream Cake FrostingWe love this keto frosting recipe from Wholesome Yum: Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Frosting. We scaled the recipe down to make a smaller serving:
- 1 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 packet stevia or use alternative sweetener of your choice (Wholesome Yum uses powdered allulose)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 - 1/2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- Use a small whisk or fork to beat together the cream cheese and butter, until fluffy.
- Beat in the sweetener and vanilla, until well incorporated.
- Add cream and beat again, until creamy. You can adjust the amount of cream to desired consistency.
- Calories = 420
- Fat = 36.5g (21g Saturated Fat)
- Carbs = 9g (net carbs = 4g)
- Fiber = 5g
- Protein = 20g
- Calories = 174
- Fat = 17.8g (11g Saturated Fat)
- Carbs = 2.1g (net carbs = 2.1g)
- Fiber = 0g
- Protein = 1,7g