Chocolate Fit Whip Protein Waffles
Bring waffles back into your life with this tasty, protein-packed recipe. These waffles are easy to whip-up for breakfast or as a late-night snack. Each serving has a whopping 34g protein, 6g fiber and no added sugar to keep you satisfied until your next meal!
These waffles also freeze well, so you can make ahead. Just throw them in the toaster straight from the freezer to warm and crisp them, and enjoy!
You may also enjoy our other Fit Whip Waffle Recipes...
Chocolate Fit Whip Waffles
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Cook Time = 5 mins
- Makes 1 Serving
Waffle Iron, mixing bowls
- 2 scoops (38g) Chocolate Fit Whip
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Stevia optional – only add if you like your waffles sweet
- 1/3 cup Liquid Egg Whites (~75g or 2 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1-2 Tbsp Water (15g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Optional Toppings (choose any of the below)
- 2 Tbsp PB2 mixed with water
- 2 Tbsp Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Banana slices
- 1/2 cup Fresh berries
- 1 Tbsp All American Butter (as seen in picture)
- Turn on/preheat waffle maker.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk wet ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients while mixing with a fork. Continue mixing batter until combined. Batter will be thick.
- Coat waffle iron with non-stick spray. Depending on your waffle iron's size, add either 1/4 to 1/2 of your batter into each waffle iron. Make sure batter is evenly distributed. Cook as instructed by waffle maker, or until waffles are cooked through and golden brown (~3-4 minutes).
- When all the waffles are complete, top with your favorite syrups, berries, or whipped topping! We are peanut butter lovers, so we like to prepare PB2 and pour this over ours! So good!
TIP: If your waffles get cold, or are not as crispy as you like them, just pop them into the toaster for ~30 seconds!
Nutrition Facts (without toppings)
- Calories = 249
- Fat = 6.5g
- Carbs = 11g (Net Carbs = 5g)
- Fiber = 6g
- Protein = 34g