Donuts not fitting into your diet? Give these Fit Whip Vanilla Protein Donuts a try! Only 85 calories and under 2g of sugar each!
Fit Whip Vanilla Protein Donuts
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Cook Time = 18-22 mins
- Makes 3 donuts
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tbsp Fat Free Whipped Topping, thawed (i.e. Cool Whip)
- 1/2 T PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter (6-8g depending on your source)
- 1 tsp Water or Milk
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray donut pan with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together. With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
Divide batter evenly between 3 donut molds.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes, or until donuts rise and are golden brown along the edges.
- While donuts are cooking, mix together the whipped topping, PB2 and water/milk.
- Chill frosting mixture in fridge until donuts are done cooling.
- Once donuts are completely cool, spread frosting on the top! Add additional toppings as you wish!
Per donut with frosting; no additional toppings
- Calories = 85
- Fat = 1.4g (Saturated Fat = 0.3g)
- Carbs = 8.5g (net carbs = 5.7g)
- Fiber = 2.8g
- Protein = 8.3g