Fit Whip Pumpkin Spice Protean Oats
If you love pumpkin pie, or anything pumpkin spice, you will LOVE this protein oatmeal bowl! It is protein-packed, warm and oh-so delicious!
Fit Whip Protein Oatmeal Bowl
- Prep Time = 2 mins
- Cook Time = 60 seconds + 90 seconds
- Makes 1 Oatmeal Bowl
- 30 g (3/8 Cup) Instant Oats*
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1 Large Egg White (~45g liquid egg whites)
- 1 Scoop (19g) Chocolate Fit Whip, 1 Scoop Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip (17g), or 1 Scoop Cinnamon Cereal Fit Whip (16g)
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree (we used canned, unsweetened version)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice seasoning
- Dash Salt
- (Optional ) 1/2 - 1 packet sugar-free sweetener, if you like it extra sweet
OPTIONAL TOPPINGSTop with more canned pumpkin, low-sugar syrup, sugar-free caramel syrup, Greek yogurt or other topping of choice!
- Microwave oats* and water for 1 minute
*If you don't have instant oats, allow your oats and water to soak for ~30 minutes before microwaving to ensure they soften properly
- Add remaining ingredients into bowl and mix with a fork or small whisk to combine.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds, depending on your microwave (if you like it a bit gooey, keep it loser to ~60 seconds). Careful bowl will be hot!
- Top with your favorite toppings, as desired, and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL FACTS (before toppings)
- Calories = 228
- Fat = 3g (Saturated Fat = 0.5g)
- Carbs = 32g (Net Carbs = 22)
- Fiber = 7.5g
- Protein = 18g