Fit Whip Protein Oatmeal Bowl - Chocolate
This chocolatey, warm, fluffy, protein-packed and just what I need to get my day started right, and is ready in less than 5 minutes! This recipe uses Chocolate Fit Whip, but you can also use Vanilla Sugar Cookie, just check out our Fit Whip Protein Oatmeal Bowl - Vanilla recipe here!
Fit Whip Protein Oatmeal Bowl
- Prep Time = 2 mins
- Cook Time = 60 seconds + 90 seconds
- Makes 1 Oatmeal Bowl
- 30 g (3/8 Cup) Instant Oats*
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1 Large Egg White (~45g liquid egg whites)
- 1 Scoop (19g) Chocolate Fit Whip
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash Salt
- (Optional - any of the following):
- 1/2 - 1 packet sugar-free sweetener if you like it sweet!
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa + 1 Tbsp Water for deeper chocolate flavor
OPTIONAL TOPPINGSTop with berries, peanut butter, whipped cream, cinnamon, granola, sugar-free caramel syrup, Greek yogurt or other topping of choice!
- Microwave oats* and water for 1 minute
*If you don't have instant oats, allow your oats and water to soak for ~30 minutes before microwaving to ensure they soften properly
- Add remaining ingredients into bowl and mix with a fork or small whisk to combine.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds, depending on your microwave (if you like it a bit gooey, keep it loser to ~60 seconds). Careful bowl will be hot!
- Top with your favorite toppings, as desired, and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL FACTS (before toppings)
- Calories = 203
- Fat = 3g (Saturated Fat = 0.5g)
- Carbs = 26g (Net Carbs = 20)
- Fiber = 6g
- Protein = 17g