Blondies are fun to make when you want to bake a sweet little something or want an easy guilt free snack on the go! These are also an excellent meal prep option to bake ahead of time for future snacks.
Fit Whip Protein Blondies
- Prep Time = 5-10 mins
- Cook Time = 16-18 mins
- Servings: 6
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp (7g) Coconut Flour (or other flour of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup (100g) of unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp Whipped Butter, softened to room temp
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional: throw in some chocolate chips, nuts, or whatever you fancy!
- Sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc!
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small square pan (6 in x 2 in) with nonstick spray.
- In a small-to-medium sized bowl, mix together unsweetened applesauce, whipped butter and vanilla extract with a small whisk or fork.
- Add Fit Whip, coconut flour and baking powder. Mix until uniform - will look like cookie dough.
- Evenly distribute the mixture onto a small square baking pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread and flatten along the square pan.
- Top with optional toppings! We topped with sprinkles!
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the blondies. Depending on the size of the pan, blondies will be thicker or thinner and baking time may vary!
1/6 of the pan:
- Calories = 52
- Fat = 2g (Saturated Fat = 1g)
- Carbs = 5g (net carbs = 4g)
- Fiber = 1.5g
- Protein = 3.5g