This Fit Whip Protein Cake with Pear is a delightful, sweet option for breakfast, afternoon snack with coffee even post-workout when you need something high in protein! It has cinnamon and a hint of nutmeg to give a cozy, spicy taste!
Fit Whip Pear Protein Cake
- Prep Time = 15 mins
- Cook Time = 22-25 mins
- Makes 1 mini cake loaf (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour (may also use any flour of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Dash Nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 Pear, cut into thin slices (as in picture)
- 1/4 Pear, diced finely into 2mm cubes
- 3/8 Cup (3oz or 6 Tbsp) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small loaf pan (5-6 inches x 3 inches) with nonstick spray.
- Take half of a ripe pear and cut again in half, so you have two separate quarters. Finely cut one quarter into long, thin slices; these will go on top of your bread. Dice the other quarter into small cubes; these will go into your bread.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
- Fold in the chopped pear.
Pour batter into small loaf pan. Place pear slices on top of cake. Dust with cinnamon, as you please.
- Cook for 22-25 minutes, or until bread rises and golden brown along the edges.
- Calories = 213
- Fat = 3g (Saturated Fat = 2.6g)
- Carbs = 28.6g (net carbs = 20.1g)
- Fiber = 8.5g
- Protein = 21.6g