If you love the fresh, citrus taste of lemon, you'll LOVE our Fit Whip Lemon Vanilla Protein Cake! You can enjoy a while mini loaf to yourself for just over 200 calories!
Fit Whip Lemon Vanilla Protein Cake
- Prep Time = 5-10 mins
- Cook Time = 18-22 mins
- Makes 1 mini cake loaf (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour (or other flour of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Dash of salt
- 3/8 Cup (3oz) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 1 Tbsp Whipped Butter, softened to room temp
- Zest of One Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Extract
OPTIONAL TOPPINGMix together the following:
- 3 Tbsp Low Fat Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small loaf pan (5-6 inches x 3 inches) with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
In another small bowl, whisk together milk, whipped butter, zest and extracts.
Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and with a small whisk or fork, mix until ingredients are just combined.
- Pour batter into small loaf pan.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes, or until cake rises and golden brown along the edges.
When cool, top with lemon whipped topping mixture, as desired. Enjoy!
Cake without topping:
- Calories = 211
- Fat = 9.4g (Saturated Fat = 4.5g)
- Carbs = 13.4g (net carbs = 5.5g)
- Fiber = 7.9g
- Protein = 21.4g
Cake with topping:
- Calories = 244
- Fat = 11g (Saturated Fat = 6.1g)
- Carbs = 18.1g (net carbs = 10.2g)
- Fiber = 7.9g
- Protein = 21.5g