Fit Whip Cookie Dough Popsicles (Keto friendly)
Here is keto-friendly popsicle recipe for our cookie dough lovers! Each popsicle has less only 1.8g net carbs!
Fit Whip Keto Cookie Dough Popsicles
Enjoy this cold, keto-friendly treat for only 1.8g net carbs!
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Freeze Time = 4 hrs
Makes 6 Popsicles
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almondmilk (or other unsweetened nut milk)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 60g Ice
- 1 Quest Cookie Dough Protein Bar
Optional (as seen in picture)
- 1 Tbsp No Sugar Added Chocolate Chips
In a blender, mix together heavy whipping cream unsweetened almondmilk and Fit Whip. Slowly add ice. Blend until uniform.
- Cut or break apart 1 Quest Cookie Dough Protein Bar into small pieces.
Divide blended Fit Whip mixture evenly between popsicle molds, throwing in pieces of the Quest Bar as you fill each mold. Add Chocolate Chips, as desired, in the same manner.
Add sticks and allow to freeze in freezer for 4+ hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Per Popsicle (without no sugar added chocolate chips)
- Calories = 92 cal
- Fat = 6.2 g
- Carbs = 5.1g (net carbs = 1.8g)
- Fiber = 3.3 g
- Protein = 7g