On a hot day, these fudgesicles give you a protein boost and satisfy the sweet tooth for under 50 calories and 1.5g net carbs! Try adding fruit or using different liquids to switch things up!
Fit Whip Fudgesicles
This simple fudgesicle recipe will give you a protein boost and satisfy your sweet tooth! With only 1.5g net carbs, it's also a keto-friendly option! Use this recipe base to experiment and make your own popsicle/fudgesicle variation!
- Prep Time = 5 mins
- Time to freeze = 3 hrs
Servings: 6 fudgesicles
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk Can use other milk/liquid of your choice
- 1/2 Cup 1% Low-Fat Cottage Cheese Can use cottage cheese of yoru choice
- 38 g Fit Whip 38g = 1 serving or 2 full scoops
- 1-2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder Add if you like yours extra chocolatey
In a blender, combine unsweetened almond milk, cottage cheese and Fit Whip. Blend on medium/low speed until well uniform.
Pour into 6 popsicle molds, dividing contents evenly. Add popsicle sticks.
Place into freezer for 3+ hours.
To remove from molds, dip into bowl of warm water, or run warm water over mold.
- Calories = 43
- Fat = 1.0g
- Carbs = 2.7g (net carbs = 1.5g)
- Fiber = 1.2g
- Protein = 5.7g