Enjoy a healthy slice of pie (really!) with our velvety, delicious spin on a classic! For under 200 calories per serving you can enjoy every bite of this chocolate double-layer pudding pie.
Chocolate Double Layer Pudding Pie
- Prep Time = 15 mins
- Refrigeration Time: 3 hours
- Makes 8 servings
- 6oz Graham Cracker Pie Crust (Keebler or other)
- 38g Fit Whip [38g = 2 full scoops]
- 1.4 oz Package Jell-O Sugar-Free Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 2/3 Cups Fat-Free Milk (or milk of your choice!) [1 2/3 cups = 400g]
- 8oz Fat Free Cool Whip (thawed on counter for 3 mins or kept in refrigerator)
OPTIONAL - Toppings of your choice
- Fat-Free Whipped topping
- Chocolate Syrup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Whisk together Fit Whip, pudding mix and milk in a medium-sized bowl. Beat for around 2 minutes.
- Spoon half of mixture into pie crust. This will be the bottom chocolate layer.
- To the remaining Fit Whip and pudding mixture, fold in the Cool Whip. Add this layer to the pie. This is the top layer.
- Refrigerate for around 3 hours to let pie set. Top with desired toppings.
Fit Whip Chocolate Double Layer Pudding Pie
1 Serving (8 per pie)
- Calories = 187
- Fat = 5.2g
- Carbs = 28.3g (net carbs = 12.3g)
- Fiber = 1.3g
- Protein = 5.2g