We took the classic combination of chocolate and banana to make this tasty, guilt-free sweet bread. If you want to cut down on the carbs, just omit chocolate chips, and this bread is still delicious!
Fit Whip Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prep Time = 15 mins
- Cook Time = 22-25 mins
- Makes 1 mini cake loaf (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour (may also use PB2 or any flour of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 Cup mashed banana (about 1/2 large banana)
- 1/4 Cup (2oz) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 1 Tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small loaf pan (5-6 inches x 3 inches) with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
In another small bowl, mash banana until it is soft and mostly uniform. With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk.
Add wet mixture into dry and mix until ingredients are just combined.
- Fold in 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
Pour batter into small loaf pan. Add remaining chocolate chips and top with banana slices (optional).
- Cook for 22-25 minutes, or until bread rises and golden brown along the edges.
- Calories = 277
- Fat = 6.6g (Saturated Fat = 2.6g)
- Carbs = 36.7g (net carbs = 29.6g)
- Fiber = 7.1g
- Protein = 21.7g