This recipe was developed by an inspiring member of our fit community, Deborah Ray! She created this recipe for our Fit Whip Creativity Giveaway in March 2020 saying that it helped curb her cravings for chocolate and peanut butter!
Deborah, thank you for creating this yummy treat!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pie
- Active Prep Time = 30 mins
- Freezer Time = 60-90 minutes
- Makes 8 servings
- 10 Full Sheets Graham Crackers (5 servings)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1.5 scoops (27g) Chocolate Fit Whip
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (optional)
- 1.5 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or milk of your choice), divided in half
- 2 Cups Ice, divided in half
- 1.5 scoops (25g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 8 Tbsp Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
- 1/8 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter & 3 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter, melted/warmed to drizzle
Crush graham crackers using a food processor or a big plastic bag with a rolling pin.
Place crushed grahams in a mixing bowl. Add melted butter and sugar. Mix. The mixture should be somewhat sandy and thick in texture.
Pour the crust into a pie plate and press firmly. You can use an empty measuring cup or a spoon to compact it.
Chill crust in fridge for an hour or so to help it set.
Blend Chocolate Fit Whip using our smaller serving size instructions, found here. You may also blend 1/2 serving if your blender allows by cutting all ingredients in half as called for on the instruction panel. Optional: add 1 Tbsp of dark cocoa if you enjoy dark chocolate flavor.
Pour into pie crust until filled 1/2 way and level with a spatula. You may have Fit Whip left over, depending on your pie plate size. Chill pie in freezer for 30 min.
Blend Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip using our smaller serving size instructions, found here. You may also blend 1/2 serving if your blender allows by cutting all ingredients in half as called for on the instruction panel.
Pour into pie crust, layering on top of the chocolate base until filled to the top. Again, you may have some Fit Whip left over, depending on your pie plate size. Level with spatula.
Dot the top with whipped cream, chocolate chips, and drizzle prepared PB2 Powdered Peanut butter or warmed peanut butter!
- Freeze for 30 minutes more OR eat right away.
- Calories = 235
- Fat = 11.3g (Saturated Fat = 5g)
- Carbs = 29.7g (net carbs = 26.9g)
- Fiber = 2.8g
- Protein = 6.7g