Looking for a healthy twist on your Starbucks fix? Try turning your Fit Whip into a Chocolate Frappuccino to satisfy that craving for less than 200 calories and over 20g protein!
Chocolate Frappuccino Fit Whip
Turning your favorite Starbucks drink into a healthy treat with Fit Whip!
Prep Time = 5 mins
Makes 1 big serving
- 2 Scoops (38g) Chocolate Fit Whip
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Beverage Or other milk/liquid of your choice
- 1-2 tsp Instant Espresso or Coffee Powder
- 1.5 – 2 cups Cubed Ice
- 2 tbsp Fat-Free Whipped Topping
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup (1 tbsp = 16g)
- 1 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips (optional, not included in calorie count)
Prepare Fit Whip as normal (check package use instructions), adding instant espresso/coffee into the blend.
Once your Fit Whip has achieved a fluffy, creamy texture from blending, pour into your favorite big bowl or cup. Top with whipped topping, chocolate syrup and chocolate chips (optional).
- Calories = 180
- Fat = 4g
- Carbs = 15g
- Net Carbs = 9g
- Protein = 21g