Lover of chocolate and peanut butter? This one is for you! This sweet bread is filling so you can even eat half and enjoy it twice!
Chocolate Chip PB Protein Bread
- Prep Time = 5 mins
- Cook Time = 18-22 mins
- Makes 1 mini cake loaf (1 big serving!)
- 2 scoops (34g) Vanilla Sugar Cookie Fit Whip
- 2 Tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter (12-16g depending on your source)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 3/8 Cup (3oz) Unsweetened nut milk (or milk of your choice!)
- 1 Tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray a small loaf pan (5-6 inches x 3 inches) with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together. With a small whisk or fork, mix in milk until ingredients are just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour batter into small loaf pan.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes, or until bread rises and golden brown along the edges.
Top with your favorite healthy toppings, or eat alone!
- Calories = 275
- Fat = 8.6g (Saturated Fat = 2.5g)
- Carbs = 23.8g (net carbs = 15.4g)
- Fiber = 8.4g
- Protein = 28.4g