Almond Joy candy bars are definitely NOT Keto-friendly, but those of us who miss this yummy treat can get close with Fit Whip! Indulge in a big bowl of chocolate-coconut deliciousness for ~10g net carbs, or split with a friend for only 5g net carbs!
Almond Joy Fit Whip – Keto Recipe
- Prep Time = 10 mins
- Total Time = 10 mins
38 grams Fit Whip
1 serving = 38g = 2 Scoops
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Beverage or other Keto-friendly liquid
- 1.5 – 2 cups Cubed Ice
Almond Joy Toppings
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1 tbsp Chopped or Slivered Roasted Almonds
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup We used Hershey’s; you can also use cocoa powder for less carbs
Prepare Fit Whip according to package instructions, using both heavy whipping cream and almond beverage for the liquid portion.
After blending to achieve a fluffy, creamy texture, pour Fit Whip into your favorite big bowl. Top with flaked coconut, almonds and chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
- Calories = 368
- Carbs = 18.6g
- Net Carbs = 10.8g (Fiber = 7.8g)
- Fat = 22.9g
- Protein = 24.1g